Your Tapfilliate 'Reporting' dashboard should have columns/tabs that look similar to this:
Here’s a quick note on what these terms mean:
- Clicks: This shows the number of times your referral link has been clicked on.
- Customers: With our current affiliate model, this data is not relevant and so this column/tab is not used.
- Conversions (Approved): This shows the number of users that have signed up for Donorbox using your referral link.
- Conversion Amount (Approved): We award commissions on donations raised and not signups, so this column/tab is currently not in use.
- Commission Amount (Approved): This is the amount we pay out as commissions.
- MLM Commission Amount (Approved): With our current affiliate model, this data is not relevant and so this column/tab is not used.
Please note: This FAQ answer is currently relevant to the old version of the Tapfilliate portal, which is still available for all Donorbox Affiliates. However, we will soon be updating all our FAQs to reflect the recent updates that Tapfilliate has made with it's beta version of the portal, as well. Thank you for your patience!