These are the automated emails that Donorbox sends to donors, on your behalf.
Donation Receipt Email
- Donorbox sends automated receipt emails to your donors after each one-time donation or after the first of a recurring donation.
Recurring Donation Receipt Email
- When a donor makes a recurring donation, Donorbox will send an optional recurring receipt email after each subsequent donation is made.
Event Receipt Email
- After an event ticket is purchased, the supporter will receive an automatic emailed receipt and summary of the purchase.
Year-End Receipt Email
- The year-end receipt is a summary of the donations that a donor has contributed to your organization in the last year, and can be manually sent by the organization.
Unsuccessful Recurring Donation Email
- If a recurring donation fails due to a problem with the credit card (i.e. an expired card), Donorbox will automatically send an email to the donor and retry the donation 3 days after the initial attempt. If unsuccessful, our system will reattempt the charge again (3 days after the last try), and will attempt to charge the donation up to 3 times.
Bank Donation Email
- Depending on the banking option used (i.e. ACH, SEPA, iDEAL, PADS, BACS) the donor may receive an additional email, in addition to the Donorbox receipt email (i.e. PADS transactions require a mandate email for the pre-authorized debit payments).
Crowdfunding Page Updates
- If a donor subscribes to your crowdfunding page, they will receive an email from Donorbox confirming their subscription and will receive emailed updates associated with the crowdfunding campaign.
- Fundraisers who join your Peer-to-Peer campaign will receive an email from Donorbox guiding them to customize their child campaign.
Donor Portal Set-Up