Yes. It's possible to import donors' data to your Donorbox account. To do this, you need to send our support team a CSV file with the following information:
- donation_type* - (check, credit_card, cash, cryptocurrency, external_bank_transfer)
When creating the file, please take into account the following:
- The columns marked with an asterisk (*) are required fields. Please don't include the asterisk in the file.
- Email Column: Emails cannot include any capital letters.
- Amount Column: When you add the amount, you need to add only numbers. Don't add any symbols. The column should look like this:
- Currency Column: The format should be in standard 3-letter currency code, for example: USD, CAD, EUR, etc.
- Donation date: The format for the donation date should be: YYYY-MM-DD
- Donation Type: You can only choose one of the following donations types: (check, credit_card, cash, cryptocurrency, external_bank_transfer)
- If your donor made a donation with a different payment method, you still need to add one of the payment methods above and you can add in the comment column what was the original payment method.
- The format for the payment method needs to be the same. Please note include any capital letters or variations. This column should look like this:
7. Finally, you need to confirm the campaign where you want to import these donations to. Make sure that the minimum amount is correct for both the file and the campaign.
Once you have the file ready, please contact our support team at firstname.lastname@example.org. Our team will be happy to import this data on your behalf.