If you need to export your Stripe data to Quickbooks, Commerce Sync is a great option for you. It’s cost-effective and transfers all your sales information to Quickbooks daily. Also, there are no limits on how many transfers you can have each month.
There are 2 options, with the least expensive option being the Essential version. It costs $14.95 per month, and offers exports to Quickbooks Online. If you’re looking for exports to Quickbooks Desktop, you’ll need to sign up for the Expert version, which costs $39 per month.
To get this offer, get in touch with Commerce Sync via their contact form. It’s important you contact them via this contact form so that you can be validated as a Donorbox customer and qualify for the offer.
Advantages of Commerce Sync
- Save time - The transfer of data is automated, so you save on data entry expenses.
- Increase accuracy - No manual data entry eliminates the chance of human error in your data.
- Complete visibility - Reports are right at your fingertips, so you can keep track of your financial health.
How does it work?
- Sign up for Commerce Sync. On your Commerce Sync dashboard, connect to your Stripe account. Then connect to your Quickbooks account.
- You will be asked to authorize, verify and test the connection. It's a simple matter of clicking buttons through the process. Commerce Sync does all the work.
- Once your accounts are successfully connected, Commerce Sync will transfer your daily Stripe data for the previous day to QuickBooks. This transfer will occur after midnight to ensure that all orders for the day are closed.
If you're a nonprofit organization, you can qualify for special discounted pricing. You’ll need to contact Commerce Sync directly for more info.
Both the Essential and Expert versions come with a free 15-day risk-free trial. In addition, since Donorbox is one of their partners, you get 3 free months of historical transfer.
Currently, there are no special requirements to qualify for the non-profit rate. You just need to sign up via that link