No. Currently, only donor's are able to set recurring donations. If a donor accidentally made a one-time donation, but intended to make their donation recurring, they must make a new donation to your campaign and select the desired recurring option on the donation form.
Articles in this section
- How to create an annual membership form with Donorbox
- How to change the charge date for recurring donations as an organization?
- As an organization, am I able to change a donor's donation to recurring?
- How to migrate existing stripe recurring donations on another platform to Donorbox
- How to change designation for recurring donations
- How to edit a donor's credit card as an organization
- How to edit email receipts for recurring donations
- What happens to recurring donations once the campaign is archived?
- How to set the email template for subsequent monthly recurring donations
- What happens if a donor's recurring payment fails?