However, we highly recommend using Stripe as it provides a faster checkout process for donors who don't have a PayPal account. With PayPal, the donor will be redirected to paypal.com. Stripe allows the donor to enter his or her card number directly in your donation form. It's most optimal to use both Stripe and PayPal.
Articles in this section
- How to Resend Past Instant Payment Notifications (IPN)
- How do I add PayPal to my donation forms?
- Is Stripe required for Donorbox? Can I use PayPal?
- How to edit recurring PayPal donations as an organization
- Why are my donations being logged as an "order" and as a "payment" on PayPal?
- Our PayPal donation is not getting recorded in the Donorbox dashboard. How do I fix this?
- Do I need a PayPal Business Account?
- Does PayPal Express provide a guest checkout?
- How do I remove PayPal from my Donorbox forms?