Here are the steps involved in migrating the existing Stripe subscriptions to Donorbox.
1. Provide us with the list of Stripe subscriptions that need to be migrated to Donorbox in a CSV file with the following information. The file should include the following information.
- Customer ID (Stripe's customer ID)
- First and last name(s)
- Email address(es)
- Donation amount
- Due date
- Frequency (monthly, yearly, etc)
Send the file to our support email email@example.com.
2. We will reach out to Stripe support to copy the customer records and their cards to the Donorbox platform account on Stripe.
3. Once the customer records are copied to Donorbox's platform account on Stripe, we will set up recurring plans under your organization account on Donorbox. With this, you and your donors will be able to log in to Donorbox and manage their recurring plans. Login instructions will be communicated to the donors.
4. We will then cancel the existing stripe subscriptions. Future donations will be processed by Donorbox.