1. Log into your Donorbox dashboard and "Campaigns" at the side menu. Then go ahead and click the Embed Code button with the code icon (</>). Then go to the Donate Button tab.
2. Then, copy the entire contents of the code block, as shown:
3. Go to your Wix website editor and select the page that you want to place your donation button. Once there, click the Add tab on the left-hand side bar. Under Image, click My Image Uploads.
4. Upload your own donate button image or use the image shown below.
Alternatively, you can generate a donate button image from Donorbox. See the reference link at the bottom.
5. Select the uploaded image and click the link button above it.
6. In the new pop-up screen, select Web Address and paste the URL you copied in step 1, then click Done.
7. Click save and publish.
For more info on this and how to generate a donate button image from donorbox, please refer to our blog post https://donorbox.org/nonprofit-blog/wix-donation-button/
Or watch our video: