You can find details on the commissions you earn on the conversions page of your Tapfiliate dashboard. You can select this page from the menu. The icon looks like this:
The table on this page has been set up to help you view and understand your commissions.
The column called 'Commission' displays the commissions you have earned from your referrals' payments to Donorbox - with each row corresponding to an organization you’ve referred.
To help you understand which organization/referral corresponds to each row, you’ve also got a column called 'Meta data'. If you were to hover your cursor over the data in any row of this column, it would show you a dialogue box, as shown:
The data here shows:
- Org Name : The name of the organization/referral from which you're earning this commission.
- Org Donations : The total amount of donations this organization has raised, to date.
- Donorbox Revenue: The revenue Donorbox has earned from this organization.
If you would like to understand the commissions coming in from each organization, you can also click on any organization’s row and view each time your commissions have been posted. You can also view the the Donorbox fees for which you’ve received commissions each time.
The columns in this table show:
- ‘Date’ : this shows the dates on which your commissions have been posted on Tapfiliate for this organization - and is usually done once or twice a month.
- 'Conversion sub amount' : this is the fees that Donorbox has received from the organization for the period since the last commissions posting.
- 'Commission amount' : this is the 15% commission you earn on each corresponding fee (conversion sub amount) that Donorbox earns.
Please note: Our commission data is updated once or twice a month on Tapfiliate - with the commissions for the current month usually posted by the 15th of the next month.
Therefore, all the data mentioned in this article will only begin to display the month after your organization/referral first starts raising donations or paying for add-ons/integrations.